All Levels...All Ages...All Styles
We used to provide face to face guitar lessons that followed this format:
- Lessons are 30-minute sessions each week of the month. Depending on the lesson content, they may run over 30 minutes, but never more than 60 minutes.
- Lessons are held on the same day each week at the same time slot you pick when signing up. If you cannot commit to that day each week, please find a day you know will work.
- Gift Certificates are available for a month of sessions.
- Payment is due on the first lesson of each month. If the student signs up later in the month, the amount due will be pro-rated for however many lessons are left in that month. Lessons cannot be bought by the lesson, but instead by the month.
- If the student misses a lesson, makeup sessions are not available due to a tight teaching schedule. If the teacher misses a lesson, a longer lesson the following week, an additional lesson that month, or the next month’s pay will be pro-rated to compensate the missed lesson.
- Referrals are always appreciated! If the student sends a referral, the student will be credited with a FREE 1-hour lesson when convenient for the teacher and the student.
.....but the internet has changed all of that. We no longer provide lessons as there are so many excellent online programs out there to fill the demand. If you do have a prefference to learn guitar from an in person teacher then so be it, but otherwise there are dozens of excellent courses, some are even free, by which a new student of guitar or any other instrument can find the basics from.